Mtgrooves Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 I'm a huge fan of the old Strokers! That would be a Ground Pounder son! :hairtrick: The Shoe Maker without shoes!
Cr@sh Posted December 10, 2009 Report Posted December 10, 2009 I love it, get some HQ pics up when you get a chance. My old install at cardomain, never finished!
tip n tell Posted December 17, 2009 Author Report Posted December 17, 2009 for sure thats gotta be pretty loudLoud...it is....Working on getting a video camera..believe it or not but no, I do not own one yet I've been upgrading to install the Goliaths. Upgrades are....3 Decka betteries.....2 alternators (170amp and 240amp) and trying to add a 3rd. etc. etc. etc. etc the list goes on "sponge". My goal is to hit 155+ with music But my car may disagree. No warranty 95 civic air-ride RE-5 slam specialties 4-18's Dc xlm2's tuned 35hz 2-1100.1's @ .35 each 2-SD 250.2 nano amps 3-deka 9a31 1-deka 35ah 2-250 amp alts/ Adjustable regulator 159 sealed @ dash 51hz
edrocksmusic Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 NICE IM LOOKING TO DO GROUNDPOUNDING MUSIC IN MY ASTRO VAN FOR 2010 EDROCKS MUSIC (BROOKLYN ONES)
tip n tell Posted December 17, 2009 Author Report Posted December 17, 2009 NICE IM LOOKING TO DO GROUNDPOUNDING MUSIC IN MY ASTRO VAN FOR 2010 Nice :hairtrick: No warranty 95 civic air-ride RE-5 slam specialties 4-18's Dc xlm2's tuned 35hz 2-1100.1's @ .35 each 2-SD 250.2 nano amps 3-deka 9a31 1-deka 35ah 2-250 amp alts/ Adjustable regulator 159 sealed @ dash 51hz
Red-navi-916 Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 man thats nice i did not see that coming lol.... that is sick man BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
edrocksmusic Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 THANKS IM LOOKING TO DO A WALL INSIDE THE VAN RIGHT BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS BUT IM LACKING ROOM I ALSO HAVE OVER 20 VOICE SPEAKERS INSIDE THE VAN AS WELL EDROCKS MUSIC (BROOKLYN ONES)
Nirvalica Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 THANKS IM LOOKING TO DO A WALL INSIDE THE VAN RIGHT BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS BUT IM LACKING ROOM I ALSO HAVE OVER 20 VOICE SPEAKERS INSIDE THE VAN AS WELL You have speakers that only play voice?! How do you extract only the voice from a song? And what speakers do you use to play the rest of the instruments? My Youtube Page. Check it out The "SAV" - Sub-aural Assault Vehicle Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X993 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" Components Q-logic 6.5" kick pods CDT 6.5" CL-E6NEO Front door Midbass Kicker ZX350.4 Knukonceptz SS Karma 4 channel 6m RCA Fi Q 18" w/ brushed aluminum dust cap 7cu ft. ported box tuned to 28hz Sundown SAZ-1000D Iraggi 240 amp Amputator Alt Big 3 in Monster 1/0awg Second Skin Damplifier Lite on roof and front doors
edrocksmusic Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 INSIDE I HAVE 10" FOR MY MID BASS AND 8" AND 6" AND TWEETERS NOW I WANT TO ADD THE BASS EDROCKS MUSIC (BROOKLYN ONES)
Red-navi-916 Posted December 17, 2009 Report Posted December 17, 2009 THANKS IM LOOKING TO DO A WALL INSIDE THE VAN RIGHT BEHIND THE FRONT SEATS BUT IM LACKING ROOM I ALSO HAVE OVER 20 VOICE SPEAKERS INSIDE THE VAN AS WELL sir i shall call u "CAPS" BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.