Why I Hate Barack Obama, Liberals And People In General.

its only inflating things more giving out 700 billion in loans to the corporations when if the tax payers would have gotten the money it woulda went right back into the corporations pockets anyway we we paid off all the debts ...

and yes i blame bill clinton for the thing that gave everyone the chance to own homes and cars they couldnt afford.

Like I said you need to study it, you aren't understanding it. $100,000 x 3,000,000 = $30,000,000,000,000

That number represents only 1/100 of the number of people in the U.S. given a hundred grand. Thirty trillion seems like a whole lot more than seven-hundred billion. Maybe I'm just an idiot though right?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Some Body Will Pull a M.L.K On him Soon Im sure... So im not to worried :)

I hate The bastard To... I'm 20yrs young And I have A TON of friends who went and voted for Him Just because he's black, And They don't Know politics so they thought it would be cool to have a black president Oh and Because Jeezy Sings about Him...

I'm not to smart When it comes to politics, so i dont try and stick my nose in it, I just No Alot of Low income and Middle grade family's voted for him cuz he wants to help the people and Poor people are always looking for a hand out...

WORK HARDER, MILLIONS ON WELFARE DEPEND ON YOU

You're the smart one, noone thinks before they speak. If U.S. government officials saw that and considered it a threat you would attain an automatic life sentence, under D.C juridstiction that's 25 years.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

You're the smart one, noone thinks before they speak. If U.S. government officials saw that and considered it a threat you would attain an automatic life sentence, under D.C juridstiction that's 25 years.

get em Thomas

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

get em Thomas

Haha yeah, I was about to tell you the same cause I figured you pop in over the "voting cause he's black" thing!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

And it's funny that you think murdering an unborn child is an acceptable "choice".

I never said it was an acceptable choice, I said "a womans body is her own and NO ONE should be able to tell her what to do with it...the end." the simple fact is that someone you don't even know, doing something you don't even know about, has absolutley no bearing on your life what so ever. I mean seriously, do you people have posters in your house that read "somewhere someone you don't know is getting an abortion, and it's up to you to stop them"? go on about YOUR life and worry about things that directly affect YOU.

lets have a half black muslim run this country...just fyi, someones parent being muslim doesn't make them a muslim

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

I never said it was an acceptable choice, I said "a womans body is her own and NO ONE should be able to tell her what to do with it...the end." the simple fact is that someone you don't even know, doing something you don't even know about, has absolutley no bearing on your life what so ever. I mean seriously, do you people have posters in your house that read "somewhere someone you don't know is getting an abortion, and it's up to you to stop them"? go on about YOUR life and worry about things that directly affect YOU.

lets have a half black muslim run this country...just fyi, someones parent being muslim doesn't make them a muslim

Good reply to that man, it makes alot of sense.

Obama is a practicing Muslim, it's a religion so technically you aren't born into it, he is though.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

judging by your opening statement I am going to assume you are a pro lifer(if not I appologize for assuming), let me just ask a quick question; why are pro lifers and vegatarians never happy with just not doing something themselves? it seems they always have to try and make everyone else bow to thier whims and be like them. and if you are wondering...yes, I am pro choice, a womans body is her own and NO ONE should be able to tell her what to do with it...the end. moving on, I noticed you blame Bill Clinton for the mess we're in, are you forgetting the last 8 years when this country was literally run into the ground by a fucking drunken drug addict? hell, Corky from Life goes on woulda been better...fuck, a retarded circus monkey could have done a better job than bush. and for everyone baggin on Obama, saying the country is going to tank because of him...you're not clairvoyant, you don't know whats going to happen in the future so stop acting like you do. the truth is a lot of things that presidents have done in the past looked horrible to begin with but worked out in the end. I'm just saying give Obama a chance, I mean he's been president for like 15 minutes, and the damage that the drunken idiot did is not something that can be fixed overnight...

OK you are contradicting yourself. I can't say what a woman can do with her body but you can? Having everyone "bow" to us as you say is what will keep this country in order. The last 8 years started with what Bill Clinton ended his term with. Giving a $400,000 loan to people who cannot afford it was one of the reasons what caused this mess. People would get a new house and have payments of say, $1,100 a month. After 3 years, the interest would kick in and they now have to pay $3,300 a month. They knew this when they signed the loan and they know they could not afford it. Now all these big companies who knew these people could not afford it still let them have the loan. Now everyone wants help but they turn the the President, George Bush in this case, and blame him.

When I was working before I became disabled, I was working 7 days a week most of the time. Remember what happened in 2006? Democrats taking over Congress? After that, work slowed down for everyone, stock prices went up. A bag of plaster went from $7.50 a bag to $11.25 a bag. Blue board was about the same, a $4 increase.

Another misconception is that Bill Clinton balanced the budget. There are plenty of articles out there on this and he didn't read u on it.

Again your ignorant to the facts. You pass right by Clinton and Jump right on George Bush. Who sent the troops after Saddam Hussein and his even worse sons? Who fought terrorism? After the twin towers where attacked the first time and failed, all Clinton did was drop a few bombs. Read up on Clinton and his greed with oil near the Caspian sea and how Bush wanted to take a less threatening approach. George Bush had what??? A 4.5 percent unemployment rate till the Democrats took over congress.

What bad has Bush done? Most will not agree with the war but unless you fight it, you have nothing to say. I know many troops who have been there 2 times and want to go again. They want to help that country for the better.

When it came to FEMA and hurricane Katrina can you really blame them for not getting in there sooner? I don't blame then nor Bush. When you are trying to land a helicopter and are being shot at by people you are trying to save,leave them there,sorry. All the looting and other crap that went on, not Bush's fault.

So besides the war and hurricane katrina, tell me what George Bush has done wrong?

Obama already raised the cigarette tax 62 cents http://obamalies.net/obamas-deception-cont...s.html#more-562

Your right Obama can't fix the economy overnight, in fact he can't fix it at all. The only thing that will is when independents get pissed off, vote for a republican house majority and all this damn taxing is overturned. Then and only then will thing turn around. Now people are going to buy less cigarettes and companies will cut staff there. I was rolling my own cigarettes and now they want to rise the taxes on that to because they are becoming wise to this and people no longer have a cheap way out. Raising taxes on 5% of the country will in the end effect everyone. Wal Mart, Target all your big stores who work on pennies will have to increase prices even more and even less people will be shopping than they are now and in the end, everything will fall back on Bush which is very sad.

Yeah I hate the guy but that is going a little too far.

The US government is probably already at his house,, :rofl:

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."

"Merchants have no country. The mere spot they stand on does not constitute so strong an attachment as that from which they draw their gains."

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."

Quotes by Thomas Jefferson

See if you can find the contradiction in these quotes, as compared with the doings of our President now.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

Archived