Hey guys.... I have owned my iphone for a while now and am wanting a new case. I really want one that has a belt loop and the entire phone slips into for full protection, so dirt and stuff cant touch the phone. I am constanly outside so i want a case that will keep it safe from the elements. If anybody has a case they like, tell me about it so I can look into it. Thanks guys

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

THE BEST

There ya go :)...it's pretty bulky so don't think about keeping it in your pocket.

haha I have heard about this thing. Do you have this?

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

haha I have heard about this thing. Do you have this?

no, but my brother does. I have to keep mine in my pocket (b/c of school), so I have a thinner case. They have it at Best Buy. I'll try to find you a link for it. After I broke the screen of my original iPhone, it was time to get a case lol.

EDIT: YEAH, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE.

Edited by c0smo kram3r

no, but my brother does. I have to keep mine in my pocket (b/c of school), so I have a thinner case. They have it at Best Buy. I'll try to find you a link for it. After I broke the screen of my original iPhone, it was time to get a case lol.

EDIT: YEAH, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE.

Does your brother like it? I just dont want to spend 50 bucks on something that I wont like haha I have also been looking at ivy skin cases too and I kinda like those. Have you ever heard of those?

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

• 1 month later...

Hmmm kind of a late reply but if you want a case with a belt loop then I recommend Incase. I've had mine for about 2 years and it fkn rocks. Plus you can take it out and not worry about that bulky silicone condom. No offense to those that have it, I have some too. They are great for shock protection but the clips are a joke. Invisible Shield will protect your screen. The case I have is below.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/leather-folio-es89024

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

I've been using a blackberry case. Doesn't protect fully from dirty though. Just be carefully with the full cases/shells around the phone. any dirt that does get in between the case and the phone with scratch the hell out of your phone. It's why I stopped using those on my phone and ipod.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

i used this case case plus a screen protector from the day I bought my phone and it ended up getting ran over by a car and there was not a single dent, scratch, or mark of any kind on the phone. i brought it back to apple with a made up story and they asked me how I kept my phone in such perfect condition and it looks like I just took it out of the box. best $50 I ever spend

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218062101486

i used this case case plus a screen protector from the day I bought my phone and it ended up getting ran over by a car and there was not a single dent, scratch, or mark of any kind on the phone. i brought it back to apple with a made up story and they asked me how I kept my phone in such perfect condition and it looks like I just took it out of the box. best $50 I ever spend

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1218062101486

I'll remember this when I replace my OG iPhone with a 3G S :D

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys but I already bought the otterbox.... love it haha

I'll remember this when I replace my OG iPhone with a 3G S :D

Ok so did you get the new 3g s ???

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub