15" Fi Q Updated **pics & Vids**

Video Sucks...it's a $35 camera, so it's all good. And better daytime pictures...

Box is 4cuft @ 32hz w/ 70" of port

http://media.putfile.com/15--Fi-Q

or

It does work.

yojp5.jpg

yo2rg5.jpg

yo3vt1.jpg

Edited by ffry

'02 Dodge Intrepid SEst2yn9.jpgPioneer 5800-MPCrystal SSCS6Diamond Audio D3 400.415" Fi QHifonics BXi-1500d4cuft @ 32hz w/ 70" of port100sq ft of DamplifierKnukonceptz 1/0awg & 4awg

Is that box made out of plywood???

7 ply 3/4" Birch Plywood.

Stronger, less than 1/2 the weight of MDF, and the cuts and mess are easy to deal with.

'02 Dodge Intrepid SEst2yn9.jpgPioneer 5800-MPCrystal SSCS6Diamond Audio D3 400.415" Fi QHifonics BXi-1500d4cuft @ 32hz w/ 70" of port100sq ft of DamplifierKnukonceptz 1/0awg & 4awg

Man that sub looks like it is slamming. I want to buy some now. I have tried to access the FI car audio site but have been unsuccessful.

www.ficaraudio.com

www.ficaraudio.com

Well I am working off of a Government computer. The site will not open. I think there is a firewall preventing me from going there. I will have to use someone else's computer.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works