Need Help Chooseing A Double Din Multimedia System

well my buddy wanted a double din deck with dvd, navigation, aux input for backup camra, aux input (headphone jack/usb), its goin in a f-450 superduty truck, hes kinda of a tech guy, and wants the most features he can get for the money, i told him he can get somethin good but have to pay for it, but he found one on ebay for like $400 with backup camra so i unno, what yall think will work best for his budget?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ima post some links of some shyt i find and yall tell me if there good, good prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-AVH-P3100DVD-I...93%3A1|294%3A50

i think this one is the one he's lookin at \/

http://cgi.ebay.com/7-touchscreen-dvd-play...93%3A1|294%3A50

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

The 3100 is nice but no Navigation, and the one he found worries me cause it's an off brand...I'd tell him to look at the Pioneer AVIC F-Series, I got the F90BT and like it a lot plus if he's a tech guy the AVIC F-Series runs Windows CE in the background and you can boot into it and make a lot of hacks for it, a lot of which are available on www.avic411.com.

Edited by bumonskateboard6

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVH-P4000DVD-D...93%3A1|294%3A50

i dont think he needs navi but would be cool if it had it, he just wants to watch dvds, and hook his laptop to it threw aux input and what knot, and play cds, he had a sony headunit but it quit playin cds so he wants to do a new setup with the ability to have a backup camra, hes a carpenter and pulls a trailer(sp) so it will help him backin that truck cause its a flat bed to

thats what i told him, u kinda get what u pay for in a dvd setup, and pioneer has some good shit out, and thats not bad for under $300 shipped to, and he can spend the other cash on a backup cam

i like the first you posted and is someone trying to compete with me?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVH-P4000DVD-D...93%3A1|294%3A50

i dont think he needs navi but would be cool if it had it, he just wants to watch dvds, and hook his laptop to it threw aux input and what knot, and play cds, he had a sony headunit but it quit playin cds so he wants to do a new setup with the ability to have a backup camra, hes a carpenter and pulls a trailer(sp) so it will help him backin that truck cause its a flat bed to

500 dollars u could just buy a computer and mount it in there or hide it and that would do everything O_O.....wouldnt it im new and i was just thinking of that might be a cheaper deal.....depends but idk im a noooooooooooooooob @_@

please make your sig smaller

james

nah, not tryin to compete, i useto have ur avi as my avi but changed it cause the mods was goin threw ppls avitars n changein em if it wasnt sutable for 13+ so i changed it, and booty ftmfw! :friends:

oh ya, look at the other part of the pic, the shorts dont go all the way over to the other side of the left cheek

ok, guy gave me item #'s on the ones he was lookin at, can anyone find anything within this price range with this many features?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...1&viewitem=