Need To Go Custom 18s, 12" Component Set Titanic 12"

Wed bump, c'mon people, I need these gone by friday- Help the vacation fund! lol

After this weekend, the prices will go up, or I wont sell them any more- This 18" I love it, if you guys heard it, you would love it too

If local, I will freely test all aspects of the speaker for you, in front of you, T/S specs, free air, and or in box testing, and impedance

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just sold a set of the 18s, the 18s like the odd basket looking one, but double spider, better leads. Sounded bad ass...

Iam still selling all posted here

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...

Still have both sets of components, and the spl based 18.

The low low Fs 18 Iam keeping for sure for my home audio set up, sounds to lovely to let go.. lol

Memorial day BUMPPPPPP

Edit:

Thanks Pat- Sinosic The 1 I heard in the one box sounded great! to bad I didnt get to hear both playing with twice the power

100_6165.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg

pm sent

sundown.jpg