Need To Go Custom 18s, 12" Component Set Titanic 12"

Selling a few speakers, and components here. I never really had good luck on SMD selling, but hopefully this time I will- I GOT BILLS!

1st up is a nice 12" SQ driver, dual spider 3" coil, a easy 750rms, copper clad coil, beefy motor- D2

I have 1, but can build a second one Price each is $180 Brand new, T/S available

DSCN1161.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

Second up is some components, these are OEM components, they are great, I have ran them, and sold them many many times, brand new, and I have 2 pairs. They are 100w rms 4ohm sets $80 a set, or $140 for the pair

DSCN1160.jpg

3rd is a SPL based 18" sub, dual 0.9ohm coils, vented former, triple spider, barely used, and when used, I only used 500w/rms $250

Fs is 38hz, and a Qts of 0.42 border line transmission line sub, or good daily SPL sub

DSCN1163.jpg

DSCN1166.jpg

4th Is a Home audio based 18" I was messing with, but I have been using it in my truck, and damn, its talkin to whales, and pounding hard the whole time!

This monster is a transmission line hobbiest dream woofer come true... haha

15hz Fs with a 0.30Qts, To get these specs I used a 4 layer heavy gauge copper coil, super soft surround, with heavy hard cone, and a single 9" spider. I can touch the coil directly, and after doing tones, or bass heavy music, the sub laughs at me, and begs for more...

This sub, Iam selling because I want to make 4 for myself, in my Denali- We will see how amps, and power supply work

This sub is No joke, and anyone looking to listen in person, I invite for a demo- I' am letting go for $225

DSCN1167.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

Last is a B stock Dayton Titanic 12"

Its B stock due to s drop of epoxy by the dome, no other issues with it

$50 as is - I dont need it

DSCN1169.jpg

DSCN1170.jpg

DSCN1171.jpg

I will give a killer deal to whoever pic's all this up, or the majority. I can and will warranty the 18s, and 12" - NOT the Dayton 12, or the components, thats not my gig, selling for someone else on those

email for more info, or any questions about these, feel free to ask here, I wont be back on till tonite after work.

Thanks for looking

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lunch time bump :lol:

back to work!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Morning bump, stuff still available

local pick up will get best price

sundown.jpg

The Dayton, and the Components no, not shipped, add $25 ($20 for the set of components)

UPDATE pics

18" subs gotta go, I will drop the prices this week only due to in need of Cinco De Mayo money, so if anyone is going to buy these subs (12" custom, 18" spl, or 18" SQ/ Home) I will do those prices shipped!!!

Custom 12" $175 shipped- killer deal!

SPL 18" $240 shipped

SQ 18" $200 shipped!!!

The sq 18 I plan on making 4 more, but these will be longer coil copper D3 configs, should go lower with more throw, so I may have to add a second spider to these just to get them suitable for car OR home audio

Also they will have the same frames as the 6 spoke 18s, and the same motors as the 6 spoke

But the one I have here, which is a awesome sounding sub, and gets crazy low is priced to sell today, or early this week!!!

DSCN1239.jpg

DSCN1240.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

sundown.jpg

The components are 6" I will get an exact dimension when I get home from work, I just rolled up to the office, just have to do paperwork, will be leaving here in 40mins or so, should be home 1hr 30mins

They are I believe 150rms, but I will feel safer saying 100rms, they are boat components, so they are meant to be played loud, and take some power, poly cone, butyle surround. I have installed many, and they honestly really sound great, I put anything on that, especially for the price be sold for

I THINK I can get 2 more sets, I can find out tomorrow

sundown.jpg

Mids:

6.5" OD exactly

5.625" cut out

2.375" depth

sundown.jpg