Neo_frog Posted April 16, 2009 Report Posted April 16, 2009 (edited) Changed my mind. Please lock. Edited April 17, 2009 by Neo_frog Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
*1LOWSUV* Posted April 17, 2009 Report Posted April 17, 2009 I will not sell individual batteries because I don't have enough packaging material.Let me know what you guys got. DAMMIT! What I have to trade is cash but you ain't doing individual.... : [email protected]
Neo_frog Posted April 17, 2009 Author Report Posted April 17, 2009 Ya know I'm thinking about just using them for my bank and saving the hassle...oh well. Could someone lock this? Thanks. Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
*1LOWSUV* Posted April 17, 2009 Report Posted April 17, 2009 Ya know I'm thinking about just using them for my bank and saving the hassle...oh well.Could someone lock this? Thanks. No problem...You have my PM if you cahnge your mind about seperating them. : [email protected]
Recommended Posts