Dr. Johnson hit it on the head when he said LOCATION.... 200,000 dollar house in west virginia is well over 600,000 here...its sux....but thats the way it goes...

lol thats nothing compared to the bay area, the house across the street from us is for sale right now and its got 3 bedrooms and 3 baths i believe and the list price is $1,280,000....

and the cheapest you can find is like in the $600,000 range

Edited by eliassami5

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Size has little to do with Price. Location, Age, shape and style has way more to do with it. Besides who wants to live in Indiana anyways. lol J/k

I live in indiana, my house was 32K. 1 car garage, 1 acre of land, and the best part, I live right on the edge of the urban utopia, Right next to a country road that leads into Niles Michigan, you can actually read the sign if you climb on top of my house.

(niles michigan is about 3 miles from my house)

regardless, nice quiet area. (I know I said quiet, only 1 local dude I know who has a wall. Dudes name is Wes (I dunno, someone might be familiar with that Hawaiian, 8 12" JL Audio 12w3v2's if anyones wondering)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-