Go to your local health center, or any girl who's on the pill can go and get a free bag of like 50 condoms. Enough people go, or if you go back and say you used them all they give you more.

Supposedly those are ok for using in pranks or similar but I've heard they suck quality wise.

Just a word of knowledge. ;)

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

That reminds me of when I graduated....we used expanding builder's foam to block all school bells, then disconnected all of the PA speakers around the school, then created a network loop in a classroom. It was great. No bells, anouncements, no period times as they couldn't tell the students to move on, all servers down, no inter-class phones....it was bedlam. I laughed a little.

Though Rattus poo'd in the toilet cisterns of the staffroom toilets. Slightly wierd, but still a laugh when you can hear teachers complaining of 'fountains of poo coming out of the toilet when you flush'.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

That reminds me of when I graduated....we used expanding builder's foam to block all school bells, then disconnected all of the PA speakers around the school, then created a network loop in a classroom. It was great. No bells, anouncements, no period times as they couldn't tell the students to move on, all servers down, no inter-class phones....it was bedlam. I laughed a little.

Ok now that's pretty classic right there! :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner