Last sunday I went over to a friends house just to hang out. She was texting a few people and we were just chillin on her back porch. I was thinkin of a senior prank. We only have not even 2 months left so i was really thinking hard. Well, theres 2 major groups in my school. Im not racist. But the two groups are rednecks and the blacks. There are always fights going on. Last year we had this kid tyler, he tries to fit in where ever he goes. He just cant be himself. Last year he was ghetto, this year he is redneck. But he is mexican? So not many people like him.

Emily mentioned something about "text sex" I laughed and said are you serious? People are that desperate? Then it hit me. Emily text tyler see if he will have phone sex with u. Ill record it, you just put it on Speaker phone. Sure enough she convinces him to do it.. So he calls her at 11:30 and the fun begins. It started out with him saying "take me off speaker". I whispered " say no, say, i need 2 hands its better"

HAHA we went a whole 17 mins before she busted out laughing and he hung up. He had no idea we were recording him. Except when he got to school on tuesday(we didnt have school monday) he relized it, EVERY SINGLE SENIOR had the recording. My brother is a freshmen and he rides the bus home, people are still talking about it.

The best part is when people see him in the halls they say "can u handle it?" The most memoriable question during the recordings.

I just had to let everyone know, I had a great senior year, and this is just the cherry on top!

Anyone else have any stories about Senior pranks?

We joked all year long, We've been in a prank war at our school for a while.

You see kids at pep rallies with TP and water ballons, Most times Saran Wraped cars.

Tyler is always doing something, so its not like he didnt see this coming.. Trust me , he is going to try to get me back. So remember guys, If u have phone sex, someone could be recording it haha

Edited by 15VmaxXL

sold everything

Our school always has the dumbest senior pranks; both years some kids have thrown TP around in the courtyard, and used that temporary spray paint on the sidewalks and windows. Last year, they tried to dig up this 'spirit rock' at our school, and succeeded in moving it a whole 15 degrees.

Maybe next year I'll have some good stories...we will see.

Too many projects, too little time...

Last sunday I went over to a friends house just to hang out. She was texting a few people and we were just chillin on her back porch. I was thinkin of a senior prank. We only have not even 2 months left so i was really thinking hard. Well, theres 2 major groups in my school. Im not racist. But the two groups are rednecks and the blacks. There are always fights going on. Last year we had this kid tyler, he tries to fit in where ever he goes. He just cant be himself. Last year he was ghetto, this year he is redneck. But he is mexican? So not many people like him.

Emily mentioned something about "text sex" I laughed and said are you serious? People are that desperate? Then it hit me. Emily text tyler see if he will have phone sex with u. Ill record it, you just put it on Speaker phone. Sure enough she convinces him to do it.. So he calls her at 11:30 and the fun begins. It started out with him saying "take me off speaker". I whispered " say no, say, i need 2 hands its better"

HAHA we went a whole 17 mins before she busted out laughing and he hung up. He had no idea we were recording him. Except when he got to school on tuesday(we didnt have school monday) he relized it, EVERY SINGLE SENIOR had the recording. My brother is a freshmen and he rides the bus home, people are still talking about it.

The best part is when people see him in the halls they say "can u handle it?" The most memoriable question during the recordings.

I just had to let everyone know, I had a great senior year, and this is just the cherry on top!

Anyone else have any stories about Senior pranks?

I actually think that was a dick thing to do. People commit suicide over shit like that.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

I actually think that was a dick thing to do. People commit suicide over shit like that.

ya that is pretty fucked up that is in no way funny. i dont know you or your friends but after reading that yall look like complete assholes :01nocomment8so:

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Just be careful with shit like that is all im saying. But if he's cool with it, then thats some funny shit.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

Just be careful with shit like that is all im saying. But if he's cool with it, then thats some funny shit.

x2

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Ha no way is he like that.

We joked all year long, We've been in a prank war at our school for a while.

You see kids at pep rallies with TP and water ballons, Most times Saran Wraped cars.

Tyler is always doing something, so its not like he didnt see this coming.. Trust me , he is going to try to get me back. So remember guys, If u have phone sex, someone could be recording it haha

sold everything

If someone commits suicide over that then so be it. No one forced them to, no one told them to. People need to get over small shit. It is life afterall

all of are senior pranks werent aimed at each other but more at the schoolor a different . lol i just share a couple that i remember chickens being let loose in a rally, shit in the pool, cutting down all the trees at the school, spray painting shit all over another school, kid saying a letter contained anthrax, and of course the stink bombs those cleared out a couple rallys

Roseville, CA