Chicago Bulls Vs. Boston Celtics 1st Round Playoffs

What do you guys think? I love the bulls, but their in 7th while celtics are chillin at 2nd. I think if they dont get lazy, keep moving the ball (and most importantly giving it to rose, haha), they should do alright. I have to work today so im recording the game... I hope when I get off my 11 hr shift ill have something good to watch.

Go Bulls. Id like to see the athetic bulls upset the oh so overrated celtics! If the bulls play quick with no or few turnovers its possible

For sure, they just can't give the ball up during their possessions. If they play how they played against Toronto we're fucked....

Im afraid after the game last night that the bulls are done :(. The celts showed they are better then the bulls and that game one was just a good night for the bulls. Wont happen again. Sorry chicago fans lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Dont even talk about the Magic. I LOVE my team but they are playing so damn soft right now its aggravating. If the yeven barely beat the sixers the ywould have to make a 180 change to hang with the celtics!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Im afraid after the game last night that the bulls are done :(. The celts showed they are better then the bulls and that game one was just a good night for the bulls. Wont happen again. Sorry chicago fans lol

Unfortunatly I think your right. But I honostly think they have a team with a lot of potential. Gordon, Rose, Thomas, Heinrich, Noah, I mean they have some beasts on the team, they just need to start working together, moving the ball, and step up the assists.