I do what ever the fuck i can to help friends out, if one of them car/truck breaks down im there to do what ever i can to fix it or i know someone who can or give them money for parts. It doesant matter wtf i do to help them out after words they all do the same shit, talk shit about me or do something that starts shit with someone to fuck me over. Lost my girlfriend because a "friend" of mine told her a bunch of made up shit because he was pissed at me for not backing him up when he got cought for fucking her best friend for the last like 8 months and has 6 or 7 girls on the side. i have lost everyone that has ever been a friend of mine and that i have grown up with becides 2 people and they both go to school in PA and im in MI. I have one friend around here (girl) that has been a good friend for the last like 5 years and came 3 hours just to hang out with me tonight, we have always had something on and off but it never got serious. Well tonight we go to a party for one of my older friend 30th bday party, he is pretty much an older brother im so close to him and his family is like my second family. I dont even call his mom and dad by name, jsut call them mom and dad they are so close to me. well we got pretty fucked up and i let her dance with him, well he went to dip her and tripped, knocked her out and fucked her up. My older brother (he's 22) is an EMT and first responder certified, helped her and checked her out she ended up having to go to the ER because she kept passing out. she is 20 and im 19 so i couldnt go with her b/c we were drinking. i am completely pissed off and feel like shit because i talked her into coming down to hang out with me tonight, i feel like fucking shit about it and its one more person that for some fucked up reason will be out of my life. I just hate this shit and for some reason everything bad that can happen keeps happening to me. Just fucking sucks!

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

everyone keep your heads up! life has some messed up obstacles in it , but in the end it all works out just give it time , i been though a lot of this same stuff and after time i found my wife and have two beautiful girls and i'm 26 so from like 18 till i was 22-23 tough times.

everyone keep your heads up! life has some messed up obstacles in it , but in the end it all works out just give it time , i been though a lot of this same stuff and after time i found my wife and have two beautiful girls and i'm 26 so from like 18 till i was 22-23 tough times.

It's jsut so stressfull and it fuckin sucks. lol

BRENT

1997 GMC Yukon
1-DC xl18"
Stetsom 2K5E
3-Kinetik HC1800's

1967 Pontiac GTO

I do what ever the fuck i can to help friends out, if one of them car/truck breaks down im there to do what ever i can to fix it or i know someone who can or give them money for parts. It doesant matter wtf i do to help them out after words they all do the same shit, talk shit about me or do something that starts shit with someone to fuck me over. Lost my girlfriend because a "friend" of mine told her a bunch of made up shit because he was pissed at me for not backing him up when he got cought for fucking her best friend for the last like 8 months and has 6 or 7 girls on the side. i have lost everyone that has ever been a friend of mine and that i have grown up with becides 2 people and they both go to school in PA and im in MI. I have one friend around here (girl) that has been a good friend for the last like 5 years and came 3 hours just to hang out with me tonight, we have always had something on and off but it never got serious. Well tonight we go to a party for one of my older friend 30th bday party, he is pretty much an older brother im so close to him and his family is like my second family. I dont even call his mom and dad by name, jsut call them mom and dad they are so close to me. well we got pretty fucked up and i let her dance with him, well he went to dip her and tripped, knocked her out and fucked her up. My older brother (he's 22) is an EMT and first responder certified, helped her and checked her out she ended up having to go to the ER because she kept passing out. she is 20 and im 19 so i couldnt go with her b/c we were drinking. i am completely pissed off and feel like shit because i talked her into coming down to hang out with me tonight, i feel like fucking shit about it and its one more person that for some fucked up reason will be out of my life. I just hate this shit and for some reason everything bad that can happen keeps happening to me. Just fucking sucks!

I seriously doubt she will hold you responsible because your "friend" dropped her. Shit happens. If she is someone that really wants to be with you, she'll forgive (but maybe not forget lol).

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Domt stress you aint gonna marry this chick right??? a million more in the world life is to short to deal with the dumb shit!

[color="#000000"]150's db. in my Beamer!

2 FI BTL 10's FULL TILT!!! Thanks, Scott you've made it all possible! WORLDS FINALS!!!!

1 T 4000.1bd ! Thanks, Forest! R.F. For Life!!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC

] MIKE MARTINEZ[/b][/color]

REDID the set up

2 new Fi ??? Full Tilt!!!!! Scotts got me hella hooked!!!

2 audioque 2200's .7 ohm each sub!

1 DC ALT 350 amps full tilt! thanks, Rob

1 MLA "Syzko Power" Module Thanks Chris you the man!! 15.8vlts all day!!!

2 Kenetic 2400 Battery Beasts!! THANKS ERIC