Jump to content

3sixty.2 Which Is A Good Pda To Use


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys just wondering what all of you are using as far a your PDA for your 3sixty.1/2? Im not interested in getting one that is also your cell phone.....I went looking at some of the ones that are listed on the rockford site and it doesnt look to me like a lot of them are all that good....so i figured I would ask you all to see what has been working for you...

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Posted

computer with bluetooth

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

PDA what are some PDA's that you all are using? I have a computer and I am not going to go out and buying one that has bluetooth now...just need a PDA...what is a good one....haha

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Posted

Oh that is pretty cool...so you just plug it in the usb and it will work fine....so do I use the software for the PC then...and it will be compatible and everything

Rockford Fosgate

Sundown Audio

DC Power Inc

XS

Autometer

Pioneer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...