99.5 Vdub Jetta Rf T2 12" (Huge update 8-13-09)

nice, gotta love VWs with bump :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Thank you for doing this. I've been wanting to mess with this idea for a little while now, and have been trying to find builds with boxes ported through the rear deck, or through the armrest. I want to know how it sounds..looks good so far. I dont know if you have access to it, but you could have used a round over bit on the ends of the port just for more polished looking flow on the ends..looks great though. Good use of space.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

pretty creative braah. im liking it imma be waitin for the end of this and the vids to pop off

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Thank you for doing this. I've been wanting to mess with this idea for a little while now, and have been trying to find builds with boxes ported through the rear deck, or through the armrest. I want to know how it sounds..looks good so far. I dont know if you have access to it, but you could have used a round over bit on the ends of the port just for more polished looking flow on the ends..looks great though. Good use of space.

I have a set up like that 2 10's in a 4th order bandbass ported threw the rear deck sounds amazing also with the 4th order I have a pretty flat respones peaking from 33hz to 54 hz with noooo rattle I used 2 4 inch ports

I like this build it's gonna sound good

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Thanx guys... It aint the nicest buld ive done... but im tryin

Imma clean it up real good in the end.... hoping itll sound sweet like alpine says.

Hopefully everything comes together... I have a plan and Im stickin to it. Thanx for the input

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Archived