I think there will be a final second shot in Utah. lakers in 4. Lakers to the finals but failing again in the title game to who The EAST COAST :)

Sorry, not this year homie . this year we got this . not to jinks it but were to deep for anybody as for cleveland we own them, and the boston sell d*cks they dont have K.G orlando is having trouble with the sixers no this is not a typo the sixers c'mon the sixers this is the playoffs dam it. the sixers !!!. if lebron and kobe play each other its over lebron james deserves the mvp but he brings out the best of kobe and we all know when kobe plays like himself he is almost unstoppable but when hes at his best he is unstoppable he is the best no other real threats to the lakers

We got this

i dunno .. its too early to tell .. jazz has been pullin alot of suprises . but we'll have to see .. as far as sweep .. nah . jazz will rebound .. lakers were havin a hard time already second game .. lol

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

THIS IS BULLSHIT WHO THE FUCK IS JAZZ? WTF!!! I HATE THESE SET UP GAMES THESE REFS ARE STUPID FUCK IM MAD MAN THIS GAME IS SET UP FUCK.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

why the fuck is kobe sleeping some one throw hima blanket...how u gonna be all star and suck im heated

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

why the fuck is kobe sleeping some one throw hima blanket...how u gonna be all star and suck im heated

I'm not a Kobe fan, but hey you can't always have a great game. Sometimes you have some games when your just off. Plus he has been passing the ball in the 4th team mates just ain't knockin' them in.

RF_power_product.gif

Archived