babyjoker Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I always wanted to build a bandpass, but i havent really read any "in depth" info on how to properly make one. I also know that it takes time to tune properly and such, I also have bass box pro to help a little. I read that a rule of 2 to 1(ratio) for the 4th order, but would this rule apply to the 6th order? What would be a good set of frequencies to tune the ports to? any info would be greatly appreciated 1999 Eclipse N/T 12'' Fi BTL Gp3000d PM D3100
aznboi3644 Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 that 1-2 rule so very very very very general. 6th orders are more complicated. You can use WiniSD to calculate it.
RamenNoodles Posted April 21, 2009 Report Posted April 21, 2009 I wouldnt fux with one. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.