18" Mt Recones

majorpayne

Imlooking for two 18 inch mt recones. i emailed fi about a week and a half ago and i havent heard im sure he is just busy

but i wanna get some here pretty soon. I tried sendin ray a pm to see if he had any but his inbox is full so ray if you see this lemme know if you want to part with any if you have em.

Im looking for dual 2'but a dual 1 will work. Thanks

xa-1.gif

I have dual 1's dual tinsel leads..

240 each for those or i can get you whatever other cones you want if thats to much

lmk

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

• 2 weeks later...

the dual tinsel is where some of the money comes into play..

what else do i have? Im a dealer for us amps/re audio- audison/hertz- planet audio- stinger- pioneer- jvc arsenal-

depends on what you want. Please dont ask for some crazy slashed prices to be posted on a public forum either..

but if theres something you need and cant get, then by all means hit me up on the dizzle.

Ray

Audio Innovations

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz