Sonic Electronix

well since your goin to go with two subs then one it'll be a lot more louder.and im guessing that HO box is the one that's ported right?id go with the kickers but dont get them from that site i mean 528 for 2 kickers and that box.

Edit* for the cone area its 1 subwoofer 113.0973 for two subwoofer its 226.1947 so its pretty much double that.

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i guess but im not sure but looks like a 4th order bandpass box sealed but it'll go ported.

and nah the kicker subs would be louder since it's double the cone area and if you build the box to specs.but you will lose sum SQ from the kicker subs.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

the box the JL is in its a sealed box the kickers would be louder BUT the JL would sound better if u put the JL in the right size ported box it would be almost as loud as those cvr's but it would sound alot better

the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray.

Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz

Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt

http://media.photobucket.com/image/jl%20w6...en/100_1937.jpg

thats what my box looks like, its ported i think

and the the guy at the store said jl would be louder but he didnt know to much about subs he said

this.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif