Sonic Electronix

i have some 10g speaker wire running from the amp to the box terminals, in the box is 12g. after replacing the 16g speaker wire that was outside with 10g this whole incident happened. it was wired the exact same way. could that have messed it up? can channels in amps go out?

Edited by BHSskaterBHS

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

Check to make sure none of that new wiring is touching inside the box. Possibly you crossed a positive and a negative on 2 of the subs.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

yup f150 your right.... took out my box today and realized i mixed up the positive and negative on the box. they are home made terminal and when i painted the box i thought i could remember which was pos and which was neg but obviously not... took the amp out re-boxed it and hoping the warranty covers it. i put 2 of the 12"s in a sealed box i originally had and hooked it up to my 280 watt amp and cleaned it up.

oh and of course when im testing out my 2 12"s i get my first complaint from an old man down the road. he said " im tiried of you shaking my windows every day! i know you proud of your system, but you needa go out in the woods and do that!" i was like ok... and ate my taco =D

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!