Interior Speakers

Remarkable Flex

Alright, so a breakdown is pretty much I don't have the money for more than 4 extremely loud door and rear speakers. I haven't found a set under $350 that hasn't been loud enough to my needs. I found a loudspeaker / concert speaker I guess which ive heard plenty of times and love but I still want to get suggestions on doors. I am thinking of just buying 1-2 of the those speakers and an amp.

Extremely Loud and Satisfying: Electro Voice EVX 180B [ 18" Loud Speaker; Not usually put in cars, but a lot of people do because of how loud they are. ]

Current Setup:

- Pioneer Premier DEH-510;

- 2 x 10" JL W7;

- HiFonics TXi 1508 D;

- JVC Arsenal ARS [ Fronts and Rears; Amazing Speakers but selling to my friend; ]

So should I buy 2 18" Electro Voice EVX180B's and put 500w into each ? [ 600w RMS / 1000w Program / 244 Peak; 8 Ohm; 37-1500Hz; 4" Coil ]

Unless someone has something extremely loud without adding more than 4 speakers to the interior ?

remarkableflexsig.jpg

Yeah, a lot of people do it, and the guy who's car I first heard just messaged me moments after this thread and said this was his setup in his expedition.

- Flip Up DVD Deck

- 2 x EVX 180B's

- 2 x Kicker L5 15"

Thats ALL. 1 Amp for the Kickers and 1 for the EVs. [ Besides the PS2 and extras.. ]

His car sounds amazing, clear and LOUD which is what I want so I'm probably going to go with two EVX180B's but I just wanted some extra suggestions / advice for the interior.

remarkableflexsig.jpg

i heard them their loud and they use them in cars alot in NY.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived