Remarkable Flex Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 Alright, so a breakdown is pretty much I don't have the money for more than 4 extremely loud door and rear speakers. I haven't found a set under $350 that hasn't been loud enough to my needs. I found a loudspeaker / concert speaker I guess which ive heard plenty of times and love but I still want to get suggestions on doors. I am thinking of just buying 1-2 of the those speakers and an amp. Extremely Loud and Satisfying: Electro Voice EVX 180B [ 18" Loud Speaker; Not usually put in cars, but a lot of people do because of how loud they are. ] Current Setup: - Pioneer Premier DEH-510; - 2 x 10" JL W7; - HiFonics TXi 1508 D; - JVC Arsenal ARS [ Fronts and Rears; Amazing Speakers but selling to my friend; ] So should I buy 2 18" Electro Voice EVX180B's and put 500w into each ? [ 600w RMS / 1000w Program / 244 Peak; 8 Ohm; 37-1500Hz; 4" Coil ] Unless someone has something extremely loud without adding more than 4 speakers to the interior ?
Mtgrooves Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 WTF? are you talking about putting a pa speaker in a car? :01nocomment8so: The Shoe Maker without shoes!
Remarkable Flex Posted April 22, 2009 Author Report Posted April 22, 2009 Yeah, a lot of people do it, and the guy who's car I first heard just messaged me moments after this thread and said this was his setup in his expedition. - Flip Up DVD Deck - 2 x EVX 180B's - 2 x Kicker L5 15" Thats ALL. 1 Amp for the Kickers and 1 for the EVs. [ Besides the PS2 and extras.. ] His car sounds amazing, clear and LOUD which is what I want so I'm probably going to go with two EVX180B's but I just wanted some extra suggestions / advice for the interior.
knowledge Posted April 22, 2009 Report Posted April 22, 2009 i heard them their loud and they use them in cars alot in NY. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Remarkable Flex Posted April 22, 2009 Author Report Posted April 22, 2009 Yeah, see. So this is my new setup Pioneer DEH 510 2 x 10" JL W7 2 18" EVX 180B HiFonics BXi 1210D TXi 1008D [ I'm 17 and this is only my first car, 2nd car is going for Same Deck, EVX 180B, 2 18 Fi BTL / 4 iDMAX 12 / Maybe XXX / SOLO X ]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.