Ive been goin to goodwill on and off for about 4 months now after i get out of school. I have sold many old amplifiers and made great profits but i havent taken pictures of all the amps ive scraped up. but here is just some that you can find at a goodwill store if you go at the right time. all these amps i got for around $5-$10 at most. all at working conditions. what ya think

100_1660.jpg

100_1718.jpg

100_1721.jpg

the kenwood amp was $9 sold for $95

silver pioneer was $5 sold for $55

black pioneer i still have, payed $8 sales for over $100

so for a tip, check out goodwill stores if you like old school amps

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

I have a Pioneer just like that one that someone gave me. I dig it.

I really dig that old Kenwood you found!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Garage sales are also a great place to find deals. My newest haul was a Harmon Kardon P2000 amplifier BNIB for $10. The guy didn't know what it was. He got it for christmas and didn't have a use for a crossover." ?!!!? He called it a crossover. I also have the nicest set of golf clubs ever seen for a total of $25. I have bought a pair of 12" MTX 6000 in a box with a plexi window for $20 at Goodwill that I later sold for $80. I usually look for cabinet speakers and spend about 10 for a pair. Amazing deals at Garage sales. JL 13W1 in JL box with Alpine MRP-M650 all mint for $100 talked down to $80 then sold for $300. I made a lot of money the last two years just stopping at garage sales. Anytime you see one STOP, there are all kinds of treasures to be had. Oh, when you spend $25 on golf clubs, you don't feel to bad when you break them. I just broke my Big Bertha Fusion 3 wood. Who new it cost over $200 to replace. Gotta love Garage Sales!!!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!