What Do You Guys Think?

Man I run the X493 and it is absolutly worth and every bit of the extra cost. The features are outstanding for comps, easy sub level control, and the only unit in the price range that I found would do 10hz steps on the freq controls. Plus comes with a 3 channel crossover control and will drop down to 40hz. The 2 stage bass boost was a nice touch from the previous years X492 (That I used to run) Only thing I do not like is the presets are gone, now have a favorite feature that I don't care for, but I don't listen to radio much. Just acquire mp3s from web and use on USB.

Team Soundstream

Team Optima

Team HK

2 Soundstream SPLX-152HX

2 Soundtsream TRX2000D

1 Soundstream RUB4.600

4 Soundstream SST65

4 Soundstream TWS.3

1 Soundstream S-Cell400

1 Soundstream Power Plant

1 Soundstream BX-15

1 VMAX CT1900

2 Optima Yellow Top D34/78

1 Kenwood KDC-X493

Man I run the X493 and it is absolutly worth and every bit of the extra cost. The features are outstanding for comps, easy sub level control, and the only unit in the price range that I found would do 10hz steps on the freq controls. Plus comes with a 3 channel crossover control and will drop down to 40hz. The 2 stage bass boost was a nice touch from the previous years X492 (That I used to run) Only thing I do not like is the presets are gone, now have a favorite feature that I don't care for, but I don't listen to radio much. Just acquire mp3s from web and use on USB.

I think I am going to pull the trigger here soon haha

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp