My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

well when i first installed my stereo i really didnt take any pics but i am almost done with my new box and i have some other projects that i will be starting so i figured i would start a build/rebuild log for my truck. im not going to be posting anything new everyday but when i do get to a new project i will post up pics.

for now though i am installing a GS audio BC101 in the one of the dash panels that was not being used.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

thats all i got right now, i might go outside and put it in tonight then i will take another pic. thanks for looking and i am waiting for some stuff from Knukonceptz now so i should have my box finished up soon.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and just for fun i got a shot of my stinger meter with my idle voltage, its not installed yet but is on the list to be done soon. i wanna put it on the dash trim by the steering column, im going to cut a hole and flush mount it.

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

• 3 weeks later...

its been awhile since i updated this but i am going to get things going again. some pics will be a repost, but there will be new ones pretty often.

old setup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

some pics of before and after rims.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

heres some of the Ohio Generator 240Amp alt and my MLA modual

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

what subs are those

they were built by Patrick @ Robot Underground for me. they use TC Sounds cones and Adire Audio Tumult Motors. they have served me well, very well. and at $250 each i cant complain.

d(-__-)b

here are some of my headrest screens

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

d(-__-)b

Archived