My Groundpounder **Beymas sold..new doors on the horizon**

Punky, did you run into clearance issues on the drivers side, hitting the bottom of the dash after you glassed them that way? Every pair of pods I've put there,no matter how far down I THINK I'm putting the rings, ends up rubbing the dash for about an inch or so.

nope I have about a good 1/2"......but I still have to apply the body filler to smooth things out then the fabric, when all is said and done it should be a pretty tight fit.

The only issue I have is the second 6.5 from the end of the door wants to hit the Lumbar control and the tweeter next to it is close to the seat adjuster. I had to recess that tweeter because is did not clear the first time round. As far as the lumbar control issue, I am a big dude and I keep the front part of my seat all the way up anyway so as long as my seat isnt adjusted I should be fine. Also the only other clearance issue I have is when the passenger door is shut....the glove box wont open but about an inch or so but thats no biggie, only thing in there is the users manual for my truck.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Heyy Jeff what you doing for a sub stage? And where you got your resin from? I'm thinking about ordering a 5 gallon bucket

For subs I am stick with what I got....four AQ 18" HDC3 copper coils run off two Cadence ZRS C5's. I might sell the C5's and try something different.

I have a few things floating around tho

Change coil config to get a lower load on the amps and also do aluminum coils for power handling

Change to a 14V electrical

Wall it.

Only use 2 subs and give them the same power

SD 16K ;)

As for the resin. I got it through my job. My primary hardware vendor stocks Bondo products so I got it at cost.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

So again an update with no pics. Last night i didnt get much done. Basically I just started sanding down the panels before I apply the filler. I figure if I start with a relatively smooth surface it will make for a lot less work down the line. I used a pneumatic sander but it sucks ballz cause I only have like an 8 gallon tank...so my PSI would drop down to like 25 in a heartbeat and the compressor stays running. I spent like two and a half hours and got one panel almost finished. I will take at least one pic before I get started this afternoon so I have something to show you whores.

d(-__-)b

• 2 weeks later...

Doors are at the upholstery shop!

I finally got my amp for my Beymas

IMG_20110224_104131.jpg

IMG_20110224_104105.jpg

IMG_20110224_104114.jpg

IMG_20110224_104626.jpg

IMG_20110224_104508.jpg

IMG_20110224_104643.jpg

IMG_20110224_104701.jpg

Also got me an HD tuner for my Eclipse CD7200 MKII

IMG_20110224_105148.jpg

IMG_20110224_105158.jpg

I picked up a spare Eclipse CD7200MKII the other day as well since mine quit playing CDs. Now I can send one off and use the other one!

d(-__-)b

Got me something new in the mail today.

IMG_20110302_101243.jpg

IMG_20110302_101236.jpg

Rest should be here in the next week or so.

d(-__-)b

• 1 month later...

Archived