F$c#kn House Got Broken Into Today And Pistol Stolen

i went and got a pistol box today was like 100 at sports acadmey so when i replace my 9mm i will do as stated above and lock it when im gone and unlock when i go to bed so its out for me to grab...

i have the recipt for 1000 rds i just bought from walmart, paid like 160 for it all and think i have a guy wanting it all localy tommrow for 280... big pimping, and i talked to a lady at nra and she said my gun will be coverd under the theift ins provided by nra free of charge, dont know how much ill get but it cost say 380 to be on even numbers.

Bet your glad you signed up a few months back

about once a week or so I change where I hide my guns, so if somebody sees where they are chances are they won't be there if they come back.

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

i think im going to plave almost all of my belongings in storage for a little while, ive been rebuilding a trailer i was going to rent out when done, but i think im going to just move myself and my daughter into it, save money on rent and it has a fenced in back yard with barb wire along the top and its basicly in the sticks so if i got the chance to shoot someone i would be able to let them bleed out before calling the law or the law being called due to gun shots.....

doesnt mean i wont get robed there as well but its less likely there since its not a ghetto trailer park on the wrong side of the tracks lol...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Yea just remember shoot um in the knee cap first make them suffer a little. people like that desirve to suffer maybe itle change there ways......I keep all my guns in SAFEs during the day. and i keep a very speacile gun in a neet litle hole i made right behind my bed.. at nite i put it there and during the day its locked away

i feel like a turd over my gun geting stolen , and i just hope a innocent person isnt injured with it but its a live and learn deal and with my new pistol box im learning quickly

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

did some digging yesterday and talked to the nighbors daughter and she said there is a guy that comes over to see her mom and her moms gf was a theift and has been caught before breaking into people places, and now ive got a couple of reward dawgs feeling him out around where he live to see if he has/had my pistol... and i have only seen him close like 2 times near the dumpster never been to my house