Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford P1s412 Deal On Cf.com


IAMBUMP

Recommended Posts

Posted

My brother just got a head unit put in his car for his birthday, damn mazda 6's need a 250 dollar part just to install a head unit! Anyways, my aunt wants to buy him a substage, and I will get wiring once I know what to get to suit the setup. Crutchfield has a BOGO on these subs and I was wondering if the rockford quality ran into the cheaper subs. He's not one to like it stupid loud, so I think a couple 12's sealed would suit but don't want my aunt to buy him anything shitty. I'm lookin at these only because the deal...and their rockford.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2239 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...