Different Size Batteries?

so say that my battery under the hood is only like 550cca's and there is NO room for a bigger battery..... and say i put a BIG battery in back like 880cca's.... would this cause a problem?.... obviously its going to put a strain on my alternator... but will it do any damage to the smaller battery.... what problems would most likely arise?..... well anyhow ive got a secondary battery in the bed of my truck... ive ran it for a couple months now.... but ive read around the net and ive heard some people say that it would damage the smaller batt.....

but my arguement is.... its no different than putting for instance a kinetik 2400 in as a secondary..... let me know what you guys think....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

BUMP.... anybody?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

i can only speak from my own battery useage, i have a g31 on the right and left of the front of my van and in the rear i have 4 other batterys that range in size and amperage, one is even seald from a mecadies (sp) lol and i have no problems whatso ever that i can tell

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived