FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP :trippy:

MK3 love in this bitch! :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

man, i love this build, to bad i could never put that much time in my jetta, by the way, where did you get that 140 amp alt, i could only find a 120 amp, sweet system, can't wait to see the fiberglass box

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

man, i love this build, to bad i could never put that much time in my jetta, by the way, where did you get that 140 amp alt, i could only find a 120 amp, sweet system, can't wait to see the fiberglass box

found it awhile back searchin ebay

wait did you really get all your parts from carsponsors.com?? or do you just have the sicker :P

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wait did you really get all your parts from carsponsors.com?? or do you just have the sicker :P

carsponsors.com is just the site that hosts the sponsors. GlowShift Gauges is the company thats sending the parts but, i have to hold up my end of the bargain by going and promoting at 3 more shows. They also require that you promote carsponsors.com.

its even on my daily

l_1c30540b874c428fb1e3fc2e503b5ab2.jpg

cant beat getting paid to go to car shows.

• 2 weeks later...

carsponsors.com is just the site that hosts the sponsors. GlowShift Gauges is the company thats sending the parts but, i have to hold up my end of the bargain by going and promoting at 3 more shows. They also require that you promote carsponsors.com.

its even on my daily

l_1c30540b874c428fb1e3fc2e503b5ab2.jpg

cant beat getting paid to go to car shows.

thats sick man!!! how do i sign up!?!?!?!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived