Jump to content

Pioneer Deh-p4100ub


Recommended Posts

Posted

basically looking for a review. good or bad

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Posted

Very good, but I suggest moving up to the 5100, it also comes with an iPod cable, and some extra features, I go for the highest I can get without Bluetooth and all that extra money bullshizza. $210 // 1 Year Warranty // Can get cheaper than the site of course if thats over your budget, just look around first. Pioneer Premier is a huge + to me.

remarkableflexsig.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1082 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...