Got My Stinger Voltmeter

How much did you pay for the meter?

$32.00 shipped.

Good stuff. Darvex was kind enough to give it to me for that price =]

Originally, it was suppose to be $35.00 shipped or so.

The meter works too! I tested it on one of the power supplies that I had to build for school.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

They look nice too, too expensive for me too =(.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it says "low" or something when you go below 9 or 10 volts instead of showing the numbers below it.

I was hoping it would show all the voltages so I can reuse this volt meter next year for my school projects =]

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Freaken home depot didn't have any 12 gauge speaker wires. They didn't even have the brands they advertised on the website.

I ended up buying some cheap 14g speaker wires. $25.00 or so fo 50 feet. gay.

I bought 50 feet of good 14 guage from walmart for $12.00. haha

Damn.

Yo guys, when I"m wiring my volt meter Positive and ground to the back of my amp, does it matter what gauge wire I use? I hope this 14 gauge won't be a problem.

I'm also having trouble figuring out which is my remote wire for the headunit. There are so many "blue wires"

light blue wire, with a white stripe iirc for kenwood, dark solid blue is for antenna, blue w/ white stripe is for amp/accessories

anyway, about your cable cutter q, http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores...uctId=100492628 is the style i use, i think they're craftsman though...im not sure how the ones you use work, but with those, even 0g monster cable is cut as easy as scissors through cardboard, and its a clean cut, the curve holds the cable in place so big stuff doesnt slide out, and it slices right through

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

There's a solid blue and a blue with white strips...

Edit:

Oh, thanks for the help!

Sigh. I wish I had my new oscope now so I can retune everything. I'm going have to put my car back together after today and take it apart again next 1-2 weeks to retune everything :(

light blue wire, with a white stripe iirc for kenwood, dark solid blue is for antenna, blue w/ white stripe is for amp/accessories

anyway, about your cable cutter q, http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores...uctId=100492628 is the style i use, i think they're craftsman though...im not sure how the ones you use work, but with those, even 0g monster cable is cut as easy as scissors through cardboard, and its a clean cut, the curve holds the cable in place so big stuff doesnt slide out, and it slices right through

Oh, Damn. I should have bought that round one. I got the other one that was labeled "BX Cutter - 8" '

Oh well, the one I used cut my knu flex pretty good. It was a bit tough but still good.

However, how long do these guys stay sharp? I don't want them to get dull :(

Archived