Got My Stinger Voltmeter

Got my volt meter hooked up.

It took me 3+ hours wow. Took a while to get the wire run through the carpet and to the trunk.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

wow .. you using 14 gauge wire .. i went to home depot and got some 22 gauge wires .. dunno why but figure since the wires on the stinger volt meter were so small i'd use the same size or so but 22 turn out to be a little too small too but non the less worked for me .. lol .. and i found a stinger volt meter on ebay for $22 buy now and like $6 shipping .. jus puttin it out there .. :db: but works good jus gotta adjust it a little ..

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

wow .. you using 14 gauge wire .. i went to home depot and got some 22 gauge wires .. dunno why but figure since the wires on the stinger volt meter were so small i'd use the same size or so but 22 turn out to be a little too small too but non the less worked for me .. lol .. and i found a stinger volt meter on ebay for $22 buy now and like $6 shipping .. jus puttin it out there .. :db: but works good jus gotta adjust it a little ..

I got mine off Darvex to support the guy =]

Does ebay have insurance?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Is yours accurate? Mine is the Red one and is off by about 1 volt. I may end up buying the blue one.

you can always adjust it by opening it and adjusting the yellow thingy .. i adjust mine to a frends cig lighter volt meter .. lol

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

Mine won't adjust high enough. I can adjust it all the way up and still won't match my Voltage. If my Voltage was 13.0 volts resting. On the meter as high as I could adjust would be 12.0 volts. Then when I would turn on car it would be 13.8. Go back to my battery and check with DMM and I would be @14.4 Volts. Still off by a few volts. I bet I got that reject voltmeter.

Mine won't adjust high enough. I can adjust it all the way up and still won't match my Voltage. If my Voltage was 13.0 volts resting. On the meter as high as I could adjust would be 12.0 volts. Then when I would turn on car it would be 13.8. Go back to my battery and check with DMM and I would be @14.4 Volts. Still off by a few volts. I bet I got that reject voltmeter.

yea you might've gotten one of those TARD volt meter .. read bout soem of those on CA.com . lol . but when i got mine .. jus wired it up and i was off like bout 1 volt .. adjusted it and im pretty much right where i should be .. but then again it might not even be your voltmeter .. where did you wire it up at? . i jus wired mine from my eq which had those 3 wires too . + - rem .

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

My stinger blue led volt meter was pretty accurate.

You might have gotten a defected one.

hmmm i dunno now .. i seem to be having your problem too now .. i wonder if leaving it on too long has anything to do with it .. probably not ..lol . but my volt stops at like 13volts only now .. meaning i adjusted it to the max and thats all it'll go to .. hook up my frends cig volt meter and it says 14 with car on .. and on the stinger .. like 12volts .. maybe i got one of those TARD ones too or the damn thing jus SUCK .. lol

edit: and when i first got the volt meter .. everything was fine ..

smd4.png

1 12" T3 Audio TSS

t3audio122.png

saz 3000d

sax 125.2

Archived