i was just here at work bored and thought of a funny argument me and my friend was having one day at his house.

we started to talk about amps and subwoofers and he decided to put a dmm meter on his woofers, they was reading find but he said it was slightly off so the subwoofer was bad (subs didnt hit hard so he was mad) and was gone bring them back to the guy. he actually got new subs somehow but turned out they still read the same....

so then we made this bold statement that OHM's law is flawed and should be right. i look at him and think to myself who are you and whats makes you so smart. he also told me that an amplifier is an amp. dont matter if you have an explod or a sundown or jl audio amp, they all put out the same.

at this point im laughing my ass off in his yard and tell him that he has made my day. his brother is in the background with the shameful look on his face because he knows his brother is a dumb ass.

the only that keeps me coming to his house is to see the look on his face when i play my system in my truck because he as the same truck as me and mine is literly 10x louder than his. i was running a FiBl12'' at 1000rms at the time on memphis mono amp and he had 2 12''' kenwood subs on 2 channel kenwood amp...

ow and for that last part, his 2 channel amp eventually was thought of as putting out just as much power as my mono amp.....lol my friend for ya

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

...bad?

you never really explained why the ohms law was bad in his or your opinion.

just kind of a random story about someone less informed.

yeah my bad on that..he just one of those people that knows anything and everything (so he thinks) and is about 2% right on things when everything is said and done.

you just cant talk audio with him because he will argue you down on stupid stuff. like saying sundown and Fi are not any better than kicker or xplod....that type of stuff

1 3500d AQ amp

just kind of a random story about someone less informed.

Thats what im getting

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

I just choose to never talk audio-speak with people unless I know that they know what the heck theyre talking about...just walk away.

Team Tupperware

<First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>
(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .667
12.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)
Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman

Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)
(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)
4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear
"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : )

"stfu about scores and float $hit..."

I just choose to never talk audio-speak with people unless I know that they know what the heck theyre talking about...just walk away.

i do walk away...i dont just go and say hey lets talk audio...but i find myself making a statement sometimes and he always argues the point that im wrong on the situation. not saying im always right, but when u tell someone ohms law is wrong, what am i suppose to say....i have to try and explain

1 3500d AQ amp