Fast Rappers You Probably Havent Heard Of

First off is Twisted Insane

VdoubleO

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

You can download VdoubleO's CD from his myspace

Now VBL

Evil Pimp(He does the Second Verse)

Outsider(Korean but fast all the same)

I will post more later, yall can post songs as well but lets try to keep it lesser known rappers.I.E.. please no Bone Thugs, Twista, Tech N9ne, these are all great artists but I want people to show people the lesser knowns.

Ok I am back with some more

Ereez

Mac Dividinz(Check out his myspace too http://www.myspace.com/macdividinz1)

Tonedeff

Thats it for now I will post some more soon

An Update(6/13)

Ac1d

L.O.D

Ceza

Trae & Z-Ro(maybe not unknown or the fastest but still worth a mention)

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I can't understand when they rap fast throughout the songs :(

it's dope rapping fast but it shouldn't be the entire song

Outsider rules!

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

• 4 weeks later...

Just a little update with a couple of new vids in the original post.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated list a bit, also I decided the K-Rino song gets its own spot on this post, he is my favorite rapper at this time, check him out on youtube, a lyricist like no other, try to copy the first verse after the intro its harddddd.

K-Rino

Book Number 7 Intro(Actual song starts at about 1:07)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

heres the champ right here! tech n9ne!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUt39wOnRdA

Edited by Canuheminow

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

I can't understand them.

I think they are too fast lol.

Edited by mccanng

2002 Toyota Solara SLE V6

Headunit - Pioneer DEH P3900MP

Door Speakers - Polk Audio db6501 6-1/2" 2-way

Component System

Rear Speakers - Polk Audio db691

Speaker Amp - DD C4b

Sub - 2 12" Alpine Type R's in a 2 @ 33hz

Sub Amp - DD M2A

Electrical - Big 3 - Stinger HPM 1/0 guage Wires, Optima Yellow Top Battery, 180/120 DC HO Alternator w/ MLA

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

refs: DC_Power_Kyle

yeah i agree. tech n9ne is not only fast as hell but you can actually understand his shit and it isnt all freestyling.

Tech N9ne best rapper alive!

hes my favorite "chopper" style rapper! hes way better than twista! well IMO!!

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz