Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

How many of you folks play this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_online

I would think with all the audio installing freaks and the sheer nerdy attention to detail we possess, would make this game a natural choice. I mean, what better than a game where you install modules and monitor power grids as you 'build' a ship for the sole purpose of going out and destroying someone else's ship?

Its a bit like a racing game that takes away your car when you lose.

Oh also all your leveling up is done while you are online or off, it just goes by itself. You don't even have to log in but once a week or month to keep it on track. Its almost just like waiting for UPS to deliver your parts.

Oh and the 'build' aspect is very challenging and rewarding.

images-1.jpg
Posted

i used to play it but there was to many bugs in it at the time i got rid of the char i had but i wish i didnt im looking to get back in to it it take a lot of time to actually get the hang of it its different from all other MMORPGs

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted
i used to play it but there was to many bugs in it at the time i got rid of the char i had but i wish i didnt im looking to get back in to it it take a lot of time to actually get the hang of it its different from all other MMORPGs

Yeah, i agree. I mostly got it to play with friends wile overseas (its great because 1 server for the whole thing) and I can imagine having 8000 solar systems playable at once could have been buggy early on.

It works great now. I just find its either really boring or too exciting that you get killed.

The key is to have friends who play and join their corporation. I only joined up cuz i lost my job and have time to kill.

Also its easy to get into quickly because of new training bonuses and the fact you can legally exchange a few $$ for the in-game money by selling the subscription cards.

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1013 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...