Red-navi-916...flake....*i'm Done W/dude*

So through PM's dude agrees to sell me 3-xbox games he has in the Non-Car Audio section which we agree I would pick up from his house....He tells me yesterday at 6pm that "tomorrow WHENEVER" is cool so I inform him that I will be there at 10:15-30am and he lets me know not to have my system up as his neighbor has a bad heart...Not a problem.

I give him my cell number in a PM this morning and tell him that if there are ANY changes and he wasn't going to be around to call me so I wouldn't drive out there for nothing....

Well Fuck you very much for :

1) Making me drive 162 miles round trip,

2) Not being home/answering the door,

3) Not calling so I didn't waste my time,

4) Wasting 2 1/2 Hours of my day,

5)making me stand on your kitchen tiled porch next to your wore out shoes listening to your yappy ass dog bark at me through the window.

Time is Money to me and everyone that has dealt with me especially in person knows "I DON"T FAKE..." Save us the bullshit that you didn't know what time or that I was coming today...I still have the PM"s.

So once again...FUCK YOU very much asshole and your Thread is now gone since you can't come through... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Edited by *1LOWSUV*