Well after months of trying to do my build I am sad to say its not gonna be finished. I really wanted to keep these but its just not gonna happen any time soon with my moving plans and 12 hours a week at work it wont happen. I plan on doing a bigger build once I am moved in but for now I have to sell these babies.

I had six, sold two to my buddy. They are DC lvl 3 15's dual 4 ohm. I will NOT sell just one unless I have a buyer for all of them! The price is $250 picked up or $300 shipped/insured with UPS(Thats for two as in one set).

As for pics the for sale one is from my phone so kinda shitty the rest of the pics are about a month or so old. They have been in good storage and not powered by me. They look great and I think its a hell of a deal any questions I prolly wont be on until later tonight so you text me at 15175054246. If I dont answer right away its cuz I dont like you JP its cuase I'll be going to work soon.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

More pics after work or tomorrow my camera is dead and I'll leave it charging today while I work.

Possilby looking for an amp. 1200-1500 watts for the ones I sold my buddy thats about it. He'd like a nice one and if its a really nice one prolly some cash on his part. but he really likes the audio que and sundown amps but list what ya got and ya never know

Is the chick the one selling them? If so Ill take an autograph with one.

The System In Progress

Headunit: Pioneer DEH5800MP

Sub: DC Sound Lab Level 4 15" D2

Box: 4 cubes at 33Hz

Sub Amp: Cadence Z1200

Front Stage: PG RSD5cs

Rear Stage: Pioneer TSA6991R (Temporary)

Front and Rear Amp: Cadence TXA3004 (FS) (Looking)

Wiring: XScorpion, American Bass, Stinger Custom Pro 4 Gauge

Possible trade pending with two. Will keep ya guys updated if it falls through. still got one set for sale though. O and DCexploer shes spoken for lol. And I could get an autographed one or set if ya wanted lol or maybe a full size printer photopaper of her sent with the woofers

Archived