Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Looks like I'm finally going to be rejoining the ranks of the working !! They are Fedex'ing me a form to go get a drug test, then they make me a formal offer !!!!

Looks like I'll finally be able to order my Alpine HU :wacky:

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted
so does this mean your build will be finished faster, or slower?

this is an audio forum, jobs are just a way to get stereos, lol

Well, when they say how long till you can start, I still plan on saying 2 weeks, even though I'm not working right now, that will give me more time to get install done, then I just have to install the head unit. I'm trying to get everything else done before then. So its like cramming for the finals right now !!!

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Posted

so I have to wait a maximum of 2 weeks till I can see how you do the rear deck? that works, i guess mine is getting glassed and covered and etc in about a month, i just wanted to see someone else do something similar before I dove into mine ;)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted
so I have to wait a maximum of 2 weeks till I can see how you do the rear deck? that works, i guess mine is getting glassed and covered and etc in about a month, i just wanted to see someone else do something similar before I dove into mine ;)

I'm going to try to start the rear deck monday, I've got a great idea for it. If it works out like I want, it'll be cool.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12380 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...