Guitar Hero: World Tour Vs. Rock Band 2

Guitar Hero: World Tour VS. Rock Band 2  

12 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you like best?

• Rock Band 2
    • Guitar Hero: World Tour

i must be out of my mind too because "hard" on RB only seemed like medium on GH to me......maybe RB2 is harder then RB1?

I have never played RB1, but RB2 has some pretty hard DLC and a few hard on disc songs, WT doesnt really have any hard songs, GHMetallica has some pretty hard songs but not impossible hard,I think GH3 has a few really hard songs, I would rate difficulty like this. From Easiest to hardest songs, and remember RB2 seems harder than the GH series at times since the timing window is stricter.

*RB no exp personally,most say is pretty easy

*RB2- Hard songs include Visions, Panic Attack, Painkiller, but I passed all on sightread

*GH2-Six,Beast and the Harlot, Hangar 18, Jordan

*GHMetallica- War Ensemble, Fight Fire with Fire, Dyers Eve. I would say metallica has the largest collection of all around difficult songs

*GH3- I only need to name 2 songs Raining Blood, Though the Fire and Flames, alot of people cant even pass these songs, and in career Raining Blood is a brick wall in progressing, I am not even ashamed to say I failed TTFAF over 50 times at 1-3percent when I first got GH3 and before I learned to Tap. Also there is the Dragonforce pack which is really hard and Soothsayer, Surfing with the Alien. Devil Went Down to Georgia

So the single hardest in the series of Plastic Guitar Games is GH3 for me, even with the lienient timing engine, this game gave me more trouble than anything.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.