Sonic Electronix

Amps Going In Today. Video This Afternoon.

Gonna finish wiring the subs up to 2 ohms today. I had fun trying to fit my fat azz inside a 15 " hole in my box. I used security screws to secure my sub into my box. WELL 2 of the screws wouldn't come out so I had to get inside the box and wire the Coil that I could not get to. It was fun. Took me a few minutes but it is done. Now I just have to wire the other sub and install the sub. I still need one 1/0 ring terminal to connect to the ground of my second amp. I will pick that up today.

rofl at the cable, "all your bass belongs to us"

Yeah I know some drama about a simple cable. I just want to buy some quality stuff to do this little install. I am running all KnuKoncepts Rca's so I didn't want to switch and run something else. BUT looks like I am gonna have to. No big deal. I will go buy a set of quality Rca's and just slit them. No big deal.

congrats. i got my second saz-1500 on the way.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.