I'm going to buy new headlights for my 'Prix, but I can't stand yellow. I was looking at bright-whites or maybe the 'xenon-look' bulbs some companies have come out with (i think Sylvania makes some). Anyone ever use these? What do you think of them?

Too many projects, too little time...

I'm going to buy new headlights for my 'Prix, but I can't stand yellow. I was looking at bright-whites or maybe the 'xenon-look' bulbs some companies have come out with (i think Sylvania makes some). Anyone ever use these? What do you think of them?

i used to have xenon bulbs from sylvania in my truck..couldnt stand them. yes, they are more "white" than the stock bulbs...but it didnt seem like they covered nearly as much as they advertised.

i have 8000k HIDs in now with 25 cluster LED signal bulbs, and it looks shit hot.

id go with HID's, its money well spent.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

i can get u connect with a dude that sells hid's for 100 not sure if its shipped...the way i look at it 100 for hids 8k really is money well spent let me know because if u buy yours i get a discount lol

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Not buying HID's for this car, not worth the expense. I was considering getting whiter heads for it for appearance's sake, but if they are not worth the extra money I will just buy stock replacement.

Too many projects, too little time...

well if ur just going for the look, then yes, get the xenons. sylvania makes them white...yes. but they just didnt meet my expectations......hence the fact that i got HIDs :D

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring