Sundown Audio

One Saz 2000 Or Two Rf 800a2?

i have two RF 800a2 but i was wanting to goto one amp but i dont want to loose power. the RF's are rated at 800x1@4ohms i have them wired to 2ohms so im not sure how much power i am getting. the get warm but have not gone into protect on me once. i dont wat to take a step backwards.... what do you think would be the better option in terms of power at 2ohms?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

probally the two rf the saz is only going to get 2000 at one ohm

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

If you have two 800a2's @ 2ohm each then the single saz-2000d will be @ 1ohm. I have no doubt that the under-rated saz-2000d will get you more power as well as be way more efficient than the those RFs.

yeah me to

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i have one amp per sub at 2ohms each so with the saz i will be running both subs and i can get down to 1ohm with them . Sundown it is, i love my Rockfords i have gotten many years out of these amps with no fault no matter what i threw at them they never failed me. but i wanted to try something different and new and here is my chance. i have $390 saved up so far so i got some hustlin to do. i just detailed a bike tonight so it can be in a show tomorrow and i have another to do sunday plus ill prolly go pick up one of my customers escalade so i should have the money by monday...woot!!!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you already have the 800a2s then i would just use those. All the Birth Certificates ive seen have around 1000rms+ at 2ohms. Those amps can take a beating. I used to have the version that came out after that, not the 801s but the one before that. That thing pounded even in my shitty box. It just got hot. Til i got some fans for it. Bought the fans on ebay for like $5 its worth investing if your good with that kind of stuff.

Just talked to a friend said and he drooped it down to 1.6 ohms not sure how but this guy know his shit.

Edited by Sick916

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

The saz-2000d will easily do around 2600+ watts and be less of a strain on his electrical while putting out more power.

True but he 600watts is it worth buying new amp? I would save your $$$ Maybe use that money to beef up your electrical.

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Kinetik HC800

True but he 600watts is it worth buying new amp? I would save your $$$ Maybe use that money to beef up your electrical.

Considering he made this post I'd say yes it's worth it to the op. With the saz-2000d he won't need to spend any extra money to beef up his electrical & if he sells his RFs he won't be out that much money at all.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Considering he made this post I'd say yes it's worth it to the op. With the saz-2000d he won't need to spend any extra money to beef up his electrical & if he sells his RFs he won't be out that much money at all.

true dat

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Kinetik HC800