What Should I Do With This Extra 120mm Fan?

I have an extra 120mm computer fan that I bought years ago for my desktop build. My computer has 9 of these already and there's no more room to add this extra one.

Any idea if I can use this fan and hook it up somewhere for my amps?

http://www.petrastechshop.com/12yalod1blle.html

Specifications:

Model: D12SL-12

Fan Size: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm

Speed: 1250 +/- 10% RPM

Airflow: 38.5 CFM

Static Pressure: 0.8mm H2O (1.1mm H2O Max)

Noise: 25.4 dBA

Bearing: Sleeve

Voltage: 12 V

Current: .15 Amp Max

Fan Life: 20,000 hours

Connector: 3pin and 4pin pass-through connector

Description:

Petra's Tech is proud to provide a clear, UV Sensitive, blue LED version of the popular Yate Loon D12SL-12 120mm case fan. While utilizing the same D12SL-12 motor, this version offers a more attractive look with with its slightly blue tinted housing and 4 bright LEDs. Aesthetics aside, the LED model is actually QUIETER than the original version! The Yate Loon D12SL-12 LED is the obvious choice when it comes to performance, looks and price.

The Yate Loon D12SL-12 has an impressive CFM to noise ratio at only a fraction of the price of comparable fans. These versatile fans are constantly recommended for any 120mm application whether its on a heatsink, in a case, or even on radiators.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived