no, chicago done the smart thing like us and rested the starters on a useless game. why risk an injury before the playoffs if the only thing you accomplish with the game is better reg season win record

notice the saints-carolina game.  our starters in for 1st drive. ran through em like nothing and scored. brees goes out. duece didnt even dress and all the starters slowly came out well before the 1st quarter was over

carolina stayed in the whole game with there starters and barely and i mean barely got by our whole 2nd string

road to the bowl goes through S.D!!! 14-2 beotch's  bears being embarressed lol by the packrs

maybe the afc road... but the nfc blvd. to the big game, goes through chi town. DA BEARS! and btw, there wasnt 1 moment when the the bears whole 1st string was on the field at the same time... they had nothing to prove because the packs were already dead. plus, i truely feel that was old man favre's last game... our next true victim will either be seatle or dallas @ home with a 20 below wind chill!!!  :cold:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

just as i said.

why risk an injury if you dont have to. go in strong.

farves retirement is way past due.

and hopefully your bears if the want competiton between dallas or seatle. hopefully they will get seatle b/c dallas i just dont know. i dont think they should be in they way they have been playing.

we'' probaly have philly. but our 3 possibles are philly, dallas, and seatle

yea I understand they rested people, but rex grossman was just plain Gross in that game.

I know I felt like that was Farve's last game, he may comeback, I will admit he did look pretty good out there slingn the rock.

for you, I hope the bears make it to the show, but in my football opinion fwiw, I dont see chi-town getting past whoever they get, philly is playing good ball with a experienced vet back up, saints dont look to shabby either, giants suck they wont matter, now seattle isnt bad bad, but they are beat up pretty badly, now we get to Dallas, who was my pick @ the beggining of the yr to meet up with the bolts in the show,  they are so fot and cold its not even funny.

I like there Defense alot they have some awesome talent I really like Ware alot he is a beast.

to me it doesnt really matter who from the NFC shows up, becuase the AFC team will win,  I wanna see the chargers vs ravens for the afc championship game, if that happens I think you might wittness one of the best games all yr better than the big Show.

true, true.... i sure would like a brett favre right about now! anyone catch the fiesta bowl last night? that game freakin rocked!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

naaa Imissed it, I heard on the Jungle today( jim rome radio show) that boise did a statue of liberty play and hook n ladder play, lol they took it too oklahoma thats funny wac vers divis 1A