Where is your fuse box in relation to where you pulled the wires through the firewall?? And do you have a fusebox inside of the car...I am sure you do just where is it..??? Also what model matrix do you have...Toyota Matrix

Where is your fuse box in relation to where you pulled the wires through the firewall?? And do you have a fusebox inside of the car...I am sure you do just where is it..??? Also what model matrix do you have...Toyota Matrix

my fuse box is is about 2 feet from where i ran my 2 runs through the firewall to the right of th engine bay, under my hood. the one on the inside is under the dash and thats the one where the 15A fuse keeps blowing that controlls the tailights. 2005 toytota matrix btw

Did you check your wires coming from your tail lights to make sure they weren't chaffed??? The only way to do this is to trace the route of the brake light wire all the way from the tail ligts to the fuse panel...Check your grounds make sure they are grounded good..Also check the switch on your brake pedal...It may be bad or a wire might be grounding out somewhere..Like I told one of the other guys on here...Wish I was where you lived I could help you out but without being able to see what ya did...It kinda hard...

yea i hear you on that man. we already tried tracing the wire from the brake light to the fuse box, but all the wires get lost up under his dash when it gets to the front. i dont have the time, nor does he to take apart the dash to try to get a look at where all the wires feed into. might just take it to my friend who works at Avenue Sound by my house, this weekend.

it just sux cuz im always the guy saying dont let anyone do anythig for you, b/c if u want it done right you gotta do it yourself. but i now find myslef in a situation where i wont be able to get to it for a few weeks and the last resort is bringing it somewhere. thank god its just a tailight and nothing too too serious.

zax, i thank you ery much