i just installed 2 out of the big 3 on my matrix, the 2 grounds. i did not install the + alt to + batt yet. my amps are not hooked up yet and my kinetik 2000 is not hooked up yet but all the wires are run. for some reason now my tailights dont work and interior lights dont work. obviously the fuses are blowing, my question is why???

What ever happened man I want to know

sry man, i went snowboarding and i forgot to look at my post b4 i left. anyways, it was a 15amp fuse under my dash that controlled my tailights and soome of my interior lights and it keeps on blowing even tho i replaced it 3 times. so now i know its a short somewhere, i just have to find it. while wiring up my car i had to have pulled a wire or somthing. im gonna keep searching untill i find it.

alright the short has nothing to do wit the the big 3 upgrade. i must have pull somthing while trying to snake 2 runs of 2/0 through the car. short story short, i still cant find the f***ing short. its really pissin me off. anyone know how to find a short an easier way other than tracing a line with your finger to see if its been pulled or cut? i also tried a continuity tester and i still could not find it.

first off, is the fuse blowing as soon as you put in a new one? or is it when you apply the brakes? figure out when it blows to narrow down what set of wires is causing the problem. then start tracing out the wires. check for trim panel screws going into a harness too. happens all the time. you should be able to locate which circuit is causing the problem.

Ok all you did was replace your 2 ground wires on the Big 3...You have a Toyota Matrix..You have run wires for an extra battery, and amp correct. You said you snaked 2/0 through your car where exactly did you snake your wire through in your car? did you run it under the carpet, under the door sills through the center of the car..Isolate what you did first..Post up...Lets see where your problem is..

ran the 2/0 under the carpet under the drivers seat (no way in hell i was running it along side the door sills, way to thick) then rite into the trunk where they are jus chillin for rite now. i checked to see if i punctured any wire while doing this, couldnt find anything. checked to see if somhing was gettin grounded out somewhere, couldnt find anything. what i really think happened and i cant get to it, is when i ran the 2 runs through my fire wall i might have pulled somthing. im not sure what but it is so hard to get to any wires that are under there to check if something got pulled or cut.