Batts And Wiring And All That Good Shizz

well, i haven't quite figured out the whole wiring thing yet. i kinda feel :crazy: about it. i know how to wire them in series and parallel and stuff, but how do i run X number of gauged wiring? and i should probably run 1/0 wiring, right? they'll be 4 15" dc level 5's and 4 DAT 2500.1's. and i'm going to run a separate batt to each amp so which kinda batt should i go for? i was thinking one of the HC1400 if not 2 per amp. so, can anyone help me out here??? :unknw:

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

i mean, those 2500's are like a near 300amp draw, right? if not more? i'd personally say like 4 d3100's with a starting batt up front and 3-4 runs of 0g, and preferably bussbar the rear batts together.

and i know thats what your sig says, and its what i'd reccomend honestly, but as far as "separate batts per amp" thats kinda useless, make them into a big bank with some bussbars and tap the amps onto it, that would be your best bet

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i mean, those 2500's are like a near 300amp draw, right? if not more? i'd personally say like 4 d3100's with a starting batt up front and 3-4 runs of 0g, and preferably bussbar the rear batts together.

and i know thats what your sig says, and its what i'd reccomend honestly, but as far as "separate batts per amp" thats kinda useless, make them into a big bank with some bussbars and tap the amps onto it, that would be your best bet

alright. now, i've looked at busbars, and idk what the HECK to do with them. it's probably easier then it seems, but idk.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived