Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help Me Upgrade


MaX

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm thinkin of ugrading my system, that or either a dirtbike

but if I were to get some new subs what would you guys recommend between 2 DC Level 4 15's or 1 DC Level 5 18

and also i know that I would need another amp for the two 15's(I have 1 AQ 2200D), but if I got the 18 would this be enough to push it?

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Posted

anybody??

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Posted

it would be enuff to push ok im not a 1000% sure on the power of that amp

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...