Rogers Posted May 3, 2009 Report Posted May 3, 2009 does anybody have tutorial for carpeting enclosures? i did a search and didnt find anything... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
loudeclipse Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 I used this video to help me carpet my last box and it helped out a lot. I have a very professional looking box now. http://www.icixsound.com/iv/view_video.php...75a1a4a6e1b9770
craiggus365 Posted May 4, 2009 Report Posted May 4, 2009 Try this one... "From the experts @ Rockford Fosgate" LOL
Rogers Posted May 4, 2009 Author Report Posted May 4, 2009 the ed tutorial was a great help! thank you... well i carpeted my enclosure today... here it is... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
loudeclipse Posted May 5, 2009 Report Posted May 5, 2009 box looks great no seams at all. im glad the video helped you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.