Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Question About A Bl Enclousure


Recommended Posts

Posted

What would be the best design .for 4 15's bl's?

its in a 1989 chevy caprice wagon plenty of space

I will use 2 orion 2500d amps

I want to hit somewhere between 32-33hz

I want the best possible sound quality.

i need some ideas and advice

thanks

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

If it were me, i'd probably try making an enclosure that's something like Meade's tahoe. 4 woofers firing up and a huge slot port horizontal firing back.

Bone Stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8

Posted

tons of things you could do.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Posted
tons of things you could do.

give some ideas then dumbass.

subs up port back will probably be the loudest considering a station wagon is similar to an suv. and to tune your box to around 32hz you need to get a box calc and plan the dimensions for when you build the box

Posted

SplPhreak got jokes I see.

Nobody can really answer your question without testing your car with many different designs.

^^^^^^

Truth

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

Posted
SplPhreak got jokes I see.

Nobody can really answer your question without testing your car with many different designs.

^^^^^^

Truth

Bunker's right. If you want the best POSSIBLE box, then testing is in order. Truth is, though, that none of us builds perfect boxes, so I'd stick with something tried and true before I build 10 test boxes for 1.2 extra db.

Sub up and port back is good because it is a good compromise between sub space and port cancellation. I am a big proponent of keeping the port as close to subs as possible. Seeing as how you don't have a trunk, though, I would definitely bang that port off of SOMETHING. :hairtrick:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5223 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...